- When you complete an entry form to one of its trade promotion lotteries such as “The Ultimate $30,000 Travel Giveaway by Wyndham Competition” at shopping centres, trade fairs, websites, or special events;
- When it purchases a data list from one of the many commercial list third party providers in Australia;
- When you attend one of Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific’s sales presentations;
- When you apply to be an Owner of WorldMark South Pacific Club;
- When you request information and/or services from WorldMark South Pacific Club or Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific;
- By way of referral from your friends or relatives who attended one of Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific’s sales presentations;
- When you become a permanent resident in a hotel or resort which is managed by Wyndham
- Direct Marketing
- To invite you to attend one of its sales presentations;
- To invite you to stay at one of its resorts and attend a sales presentation while you are there;
- To invite you to take part in any of its special promotions.
- WorldMark Ownership
- It has your express or implied consent to disclose the information;
- It is necessary to disclose your information to provide the product or service you have requested; or
- It is legally and reasonably obliged to assist or co-operate with agencies performing law enforcement related activities in the performance of their functions; or
- If it’s a ‘permitted general situation’ or ‘permitted health situation’ as required by the Privacy Act.